snippets and thoughts and stuff what i wrote

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Resolutions

Since I haven't posted on this blog in 4 years, and in an effort to get me writing more, and because I am currently unemployed and if I don't give myself a project I will go bloody mad...I have decided that for the next year, I am going to post one new bit of writing every day.  Although, if I am out of town, I will do one new piece per day and post all upon my return.  In any case, at the end of the year, I should have a bit of work done.  It can be a poem or a list or a short story or the start of a long story or the continuation of a long story or whatever...but I will post one new thing for every day.  And hopefully I will not be my usual slacker self.  Even just a sentence will be fine.  Just something.  So...here we go.

No comments: